Sunday, October 07, 2007








Hello! I've been missing you!



I have lots of pictures to post. I'm pretty sure I have enough pictures to post one day for the next year. I won't bore you with all that though.

We've been busy this week. The kids had homework to make up from when we were gone. I subbed a couple times last week. Makayla is finishing up volleyball. Hannah has started basketball practice. And Jordan has has some boy scout things going on. They had a bike ride today.
I have 4 tests this next week and 2 papers due. I have one paper done. I'm waiting to have Leland attention so we can work on the next one. I'm afraid to wait until the last minute. If I get a call to sub I want to be able to take it. I am slowly ruling out grades:) I am pretty sure 2nd grade or up. And 2nd grade is pretty iffy.
Anyway I'll post some picture and get off of here and write a paper. I can't wait to explain cellular respirations. Until last week I didn't even know cells had respiration. I still don't know what respirations are. ugggghhhh! I will be so glad to take my C in this class and be done with it!
Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's lovely bum in the background of that pic of Jordan.
Hope all the workload doesn't kick your butt too much.
Christina

Anonymous said...

Whose, I meant, instead of who's
I changed my mind about what I would post and didn't go back and correct it, the English teacher does know the correct form