Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
For 5 more days anyway.
We had another busy weekend. (By the way, they are all busy!)
Jordan had his first ball game on Friday. I have pictures I have to get off the good camera. (Sorry Chrissy not trying to rub it in).
Saturday I scrapbooked all day. What else would I do on National Scrapbook Day?
Sunday we went to a Springfield Cardinals game. It was hot and long but we had fun.
Monday Hannah had a ball game but it was cancelled due to the field being a mud puddle. Jordan had practice and Makayla had her Spring concert at school. We worked it out but I sure and glad Hannah's games was canceled.
Here are some pictures of the game:
Picture 1 is us!
Picture 2 is our view from our seats.
Picture 3 is our seats in the sun. It was only 85 degrees and 90% humidity and the sun was on us for 2.5 hours. At one point I look over home plate and see TONS of seat open that are in the shade. So off we went! (We are almost to the end of the stadium)
Picture 4 is what it looks like from behind home plate. Sure wish I had thought of that an hour before!




1 comment:

Chrissy King said...

:o) ha! The only good thing I can say is that I didn't have any pictures on my card that I hadn't downloaded yet!! Something to be thankful for, at least!!