Saturday, May 05, 2007

It's been another busy week!

I have basically finished school. I have one more test I should take on Monday. Then I have one week off until I start again! Oh Boy!

We started ball this week. I'll get those pictures posted later.

Makayla had a field trip that I went on. We went to KC and visited Truman's Library and the National WWI museum. Did I remember my camera? Heck no! Not when you have to get up at 5:30am and be to school by 6:30am. I'm lucky to have remembered myself!

Later week I said "To heck with it all!" and ran away with my friends! We went to Springfield Friday night and scrapbooked. I'm going to post my pages. Nothing award winning but they are DONE!

I also did 4 kits for the store and I have all my classes caught up for the month. Yes I'm bragging Christina!

Anyway, I still have Blue and Gold Banquet picture to get on here. And we are going to Springfield Cardinals game tomorrow. I plan on getting caught up on pictures next week!

Thanks for checking in!





1 comment:

antho said...

Good to see you scrapping just for you again!