Friday, August 03, 2007

15 more days until school starts.
I haven't finished very many things on my list either.
I need to start on Jordan's room.
I have read 1 1/2 books in the last 3 days.
I have vacuumed the floor a couple of times.
I do have 2 weeks worth of menu's and I have even cook most of one week. I have scrapbooked the last 2 days.
And yes we did get the store closed. So sad. I've really stayed busy enough I don't think about it. Probably not a healthy thing to do. I've been letting my frustration out on my family. I need to get this dealt with. I just keep thinking that if I don't think about it then it's not true. I guess that is called denial huh?
Makayla will start two a day practices on Monday. So we are going to have to start a routine of some kind by then.
I'll leave you with my pages from the last 2 days. And at some point I'm going to have to hit the laundry!







No comments: