Thursday, August 09, 2007

I've been cutting Leland and Jordan's hair for a couple of months now. Tonight I tackled the girls hair. It wasn't as bad as I thought other than I REALLY need to invest in better scissors. I even gave Makayla some low lights in the bottom of her hair. It's hard to see in these pictures. But the underside of her hair is now black.
After the hair cuts we had to take pictures. Here's our impromptu photo shoot:


A shocking moment: sisters getting along.
















My little weeping willow. Hannah has informed us that she doesn't like bobby pins. Now that is something to cry about!








We got in trouble for these. We are not to jump off the couch anymore and we have one less chair for the dinning room table- opps!










Can you believe they are touching each other AND smiling? Me either.

No comments: