Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I had a good weekend! I spent Friday night scrapping with friends. I really need that time. I need to create. I need to do something with my hands. Then I spent time on Saturday scrapping at my moms house. I got 9 pages done this weekend! There have been months and months that have passes without getting that many pages done. I could have kept going but housework, laundry, and homework got the better of me. I do plan on getting back to the rest of my pictures this weekend. Mom and I are going to run to Claremore on Friday and check out the scrapbook store there.

I am looking froward to the turkey coma tomorrow! I went to mom's house and helped bake the pies tonight.

I hope you and your families enjoy your day together. We truely do ahve so much to be thankful for. I'll post some pictures of the fest my mom prepares. It's amazing. Have a relaxing and enjoyable day!






















































1 comment:

ditto said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope you had a good day!! Sure miss you!!