Friday, June 13, 2008

Where have I been? Because I guess I really like that title:)


Here's some places I have visited. Not recently unfortunately. I wish I could load the family up in a camper and just spend the summer driving from place to place. No plan... just drive... stop and check out the sights.. and drive some more. Wouldn't that be fun? Well that's not whats happening here!
Last week Makayla was at camp and Hannah and Jordan had me running then to different day camps.
This week Hannah was at camp and I started school. Jordan went to VBS every morning. So it was another week of running. $4 a gallon gas is killing me! If I could ever get some time I plan on checking into a different car. But I can't get mine parked long enough to figure out what I want.
It has rained buckets lately. It's been kind of weird. I'm trying to enjoy it because when its the middle of August I'll be gripping about not having any rain!
I did some observing in a classroom today. It makes me excited to someday have my own room. It's almost like a tease though. Here let me dangle this in front of your face for a semester... then*rip* it's gone and I still have 3 more semester to go. But I'm enjoying it while I can!
Ok that's what up here.... British lit... running kids... buying gas... fixing dinner... cleaning house... doing homework.... setting at ball games.... watching some volleyball.... you know just life.

No comments: