Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!

I won't lie... I'm getting a wee bit tired oft the rain. Lets save some of this rain for August... what do you say about that? huh?
Jordan's make-up, make-up baseball game was canceled tonight and will now be made up tomorrow night. HA we'll see what the rain thinks about that idea!
Well, this semester is just about ready to go in the books. Most of my classes are done. I have one more Friday. Just have to set and watch a couple more people teach. And I have to finish my CPR certification on Tuesday.
My office job is over as of this morning. I had not realized that today was going to be my last day but I was kind of glad to be done too. I will finish up a few more hours in the classroom in the next couple of weeks. It really doesn't feel like work. I enjoy being there. I hope that is a good sign.
We have been on field trip over load. Jordan went to Silver Dollar City Friday. Makayla went to an animal zoo? I'm not sure that is the right word.... anyway someplace you pet animals in Gentry, AR. She was in heaven. I'll get some pictures off her camera to share.
Hannah and I will head to Pea Ridge, AR tomorrow. I'm kind of excited. I like history. It should be interesting. And Jordan is headed to Wildcat Glades tomorrow too. I think the field trips are all over after tomorrow.

No comments: