Friday, February 12, 2010

Life on hold...

yet in fast forward...
Confusing huh?
I feel very out of balanced right now. I feel like my life has been on hold for several years. I have a plan. I've even done the hard work to get to my goal... yet.... I'm still waiting. I'm bored. I'm staying busy but it's just stuff.
I'm ready to get to it.... I do not want to wait another 6 months. Jeeze... who thought that was a good plan? But worse than waiting to get started is waiting to know where I'm going to be. I feel like I'm going to shoot out my finger tips.... I need a game plan. Waiting... waiting.... waiting.... really? I have things I want to do.
So even though I feel like my life is in a holding pattern my kids are shooting on ahead. In those same 6 months I will have a senior and a freshman. It just doesn't seem right.
I feel out of control.... really not a good place for a red personality to be.
So now what?
Continue holding pattern while my family moves in fast forward.

1 comment:

Tammy and Van said...

Ha! Try being Blue and riding that roller coaster! :-)
Don't you love Jesus, and aren't you glad that no matter what, He knows the end. It is so hard for us "controlling" personalities to not be in "control." I am very grateful to "know" that God is in control, that He is in my life, and that I can trust Him with my all. We've been training people about trust and that word means "Relying on the integrity, the strength, the ability and the surety of something or someone." Surety simply means "will do no harm." We may not know the future, but we know who holds the future, and we can rely on His integrity, His strength, His ability and that He will do us no harm.
I'm happy to do a little life with you friend!
May you have peace as you trust!