Tuesday, April 24, 2007



I know its the wrong season for this pictures. But it's all I've got right now. I don't have time to get pictures off the camera and make them small enough for the blog. So this one is from the fall. We all raked mom and dad's yard. Man the Oak trees can make some leaves.

Baseball is in full swing here. Hannah and Jordan both have 2 practices a week on different days of course. So we don't have any free nights. Good thing volleyball is over for a couple of weeks.

School is wrapping up for everyone. It's time for field trips. Tomorrow Hannah and Jordan are headed to MSSU for a play. They had MAPS (state testing) last week.

I wrote my research paper and finished up with another class yesterday. My favorite English teacher is making my paper worth turning in. I may give her nervous break down before it's all done though. Thanks Christina for getting me though this class. You can walk across the stage with me in a couple of years. I will be done with classes by next Wednesday.

Well I didn't have much to say I just wanted to check in. I'm getting ready to head to Springfield to work for the day.

Have a great day!

No comments: