Monday, April 02, 2007




I have lots for pictures to show you today. We had a very busy weekend! Jordan turned 9. I still cannot believe it! He is such a fun kid. He got this scooter for his birthday. I'm hoping this doesn't mean he's gonna want a motorcycle for his 16th birthday!


On Saturday we had his pinewood. He took 1st place. He had the fastest car of the day. He loves Boy Scouts. I love that he loves Boy Scouts. His car is the 1st car. The red one with flames on it. It was his design. The lilacs (better flower picture for Chrissy) are from my front yard. This was the 1st butterfly I seen this spring. And there a picture of the tree we planted last year in our front yard. I thought I would take pictures of it every year just to see how fast it will grow. The last pictures are of poor Gerti's paws. The Boy Scouts went on a bike ride yesterday and Gert went with them. Maybe not the best idea. Her paws were not toughened up from the long winter. She is having some trouble walking today.






































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok that's freaky, i do not want to see any more pictures of your dog's blisters!!!! i mean, really, who takes pictures of their dog's paws? if gert gets a bad case of hemorrhoids, do we get to see a picture of that too?

Chrissy King said...

Much better flower picture! :o)

OK, when you said scooter I was thinking little thing you put one foot on and push with the other foot! This is a Scooter with a capital "S"! :o)

Poor doggie! So good to see your updates Jennifer!!