Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Is it really July 17th already? NO WAY!!!!!

Today is Leland's birthday. Guess how old he is.... *hint* REALLY OLD! 40 I'm not old enough to be married to a 40 year old. They'll probably arrest him he so old and I'm so young :)

What's happened in the last 3 weeks since I've checked in?

Well I've had a birthday (I'm still not as old as Leland),

the 4th of July,

volleyball tournaments,

Fuller Family Fun,

boy scout camps,

many test and projects for school,

life changing decisions....

I know I can't make comments like that and not explain but I will have to tell you more in the very near future.

I am learning lessons. Some lessons are not fun to learn.

Here's the most important lesson that I think I finally have learned: All things work together for the good for those who love Him.

When God gives you a path to walk you need to walk that path. Don't stop and ask questions just walk the path. Walk the path even when it's dark and you can only see a foot ahead of where you are going. Keep walking. Walk around that REALLY scary corner. Walk though the beautiful fields of flowers and be thankful for the beauty. Walk up the mountain. Walk through the valley. Just walk. And when you stop walking, get on your knees and pray. Then you can get up and walk again.

So we are walking. It's a little steep right now. But I can't wait to get to the top and see what the view is like!

No comments: