Saturday, June 30, 2007

Well I thought June was trying to kill me. BUT IT DIDN'T!!!!
HA June I survived you'll have to try harder next time!
Well the kids went to camp this week. Makayla finished up volleyball and basketball. And I am actually getting ahead on my school work.
So I dare July to even try anything funny!
I haven't had time to upload any pictures so I'll leave you with a picture I took a year or two ago. I love barns. I'm not sure why but old barns are so beautiful. Maybe it's because they are so functional. They are reminders of our past. I don't know but I LOVE taking pictures of them. I've never seen a round barn before. This one is south of town on a century farm, which means this farms has been in the same family for more than 100 years. 100 years of the same family living in the same house on the same land. Isn't that amazing?

No comments: