Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hope you had a great Christmas.
We had a great time. Christmas Eve we just chilled out all day. I had everything done and ready by Sunday. There were no last minute trips to the store. I have not even driven my car since Sunday. Think it is missing me? I have not missed it!
Christmas Eve was our normal food extravaganza at mom and dad's house.
We opened presents at home Christmas morning. Then headed back over to mom and dad's house for breakfast and more presents. We then spent the day playing with out new toys.
I pulled off a miracle this year. The kids have been wanting a Wii. Ok I realize every kid in America has been wanting one but we have been a little short on funds lately. So my kids were just sure that we didn't have the money. And Makayla was just so sure that I would wait until the last minute and they were all gone. HA! We didn't have the money but... I didn't wait until the last minute! So they were shocked! It was the best! They have played with that thing non-stop. I can't wait until it's my turn. I'll leave you with some pictures of the moment that they realize they are now the proud owners of a Wii!



No comments: