Monday, December 31, 2007

See you next year......

Man what a year it has been. I wish I could say I'll be sad to see it go. But in the truth is this year has worn me out... changed me... it's been hard. I'm afraid that 2008 may not be much different. Just some more of the same. But I'm really trying to be hopeful. I'm trying to learn the lessons that I'm being taught.
Leland's truck hit the skids on Friday. We'll find out what the damage is on Wed. Probably a new fuel pump. The dryer broke today and I washed my cell phone today. It will be 3 more weeks before I can get a new one too. So it you are trying to call me, sorry. So 2007 is going out with a bang.
Saturday was Fuller Christmas. Made a few scrapbook store stops.
Sunday I worked on mom's craft room. I now take part ownership over the room too. I tried to have stuff at home but there just isn't room. So everything is back over at her house and I now have my own bookshelf. Exciting times! I'll take pictures and post when it is all done. Today I did my annual "we can't start the new year with a dirty house" cleaning. Christmas is gone. Pictures are back where they go... that sort of thing. It is such a weird New Years Eve. We didn't have anyone over this year. I just couldn't do it this year. I'm not sure why. Maybe I didn't really feel like celebrating. Mom is still at work. Jordan went to a friends house for the night and Hannah and Makayla are over at the neighbors house. So it is very quiet. Weird but at the same time it seems like the perfect way to end this less than perfect year.
I never make resolutions. I would just break them. I have no follow through. If I start something I had better just keep going until it is done because I have the hardest time finishing things. Just look at my collage. It took me 17 years to get back to that! Anyway there are some things that I would like to do this year. I'll have to make a post about that when I decide that 2 or 3 things I'm going to focus on.
Well I hope that 2008 will be a very happy calm and perfect year for you and your family.... see you next year!

No comments: