Thursday, December 13, 2007

Well I guess school really was holding me back from blogging.
I turned my books in today! It is such a weird feeling. There is no closure. I thought I still had a week and a half of classes. Now it's just all over. I am so happy that there are no finals. Don't misunderstand me.
We took the kids to Carthage to see the lights tonight. This is our annual trek to see these lights. I thought the kids like to go. But the whole way there they were gripping about going. What is wrong with these kids? It's a tradition for goodness sakes. We stopped by the traditional Chinese restaurant and then off to see the lights. Well duh, there were 58,000 people without electricity this week. We should have checked around to make sure that the Carthage lights were not part of that group! So I guess the kids were not that disappointed.
I'm taking the kids to school tomorrow! I'm dropping them off and leaving them there even if there are no teachers there! They have been home for 4 days. I am a little nervous about having them all home for their 2 week Christmas break. I may have to start taking drugs to sedated myself!
Grandma and grandpa are still staying at mom and dads house. They are on day 5 of no electricity. I guess the electric bill will not be too shocking this month. When you have a whole week that you don't use any electricity your bill have got to be smaller, right?
Well I'll leave you with some Christmas light pictures. One is from our favorites restaurant. The other is some of the lights from last year.

I'm sure you'll hear from me again soon.

I've been make countdown to Christmas calenders. I'll take a picture tomorrow and post it. I made one for myself. Then mom and grandma liked it so much I made them one. I am telling you... when I get to heaven my crown will be so full of jewels that my neck may break!!! hahahaha!!! I've got to do something to make up for my nasty attitude......


No comments: