Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey important stuff here!!!!!!

This is how much laundry a family of 5 produces in 2 days. Tuesday nigh I had all the laundry caught up. This morning I found all this ready to be done again.....
Ok here is some more important stuff... I came to realization that i change A LOT of toilet paper rolls. So on Monday I decided to save the empty one's just so I could see how many there were. Well in 4 days... 8 rolls. Just so you folks know it does take a special skill that I seem to be the only one in may house who can perform. My favorite one this week was when someone actually took the old roller off and threw it in the trash. Holy cow... my heart be still. I about fell over. But here is my favorite part.... they put the roller holder back on and set the new roll on the floor. hahahaha Hummm "I figured out how to get that hateful thing off but man it's just too hard for me to figure out how to get the next one on." HAAAA! It at least made me laugh!
I just thought this was so cute. I told you Jordan is totally into Legos right now and when they are Star Wars it's even better. He made all the sets he got for his birthday and they were all lined up in his room. It just made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Then he came home with ruined tennis shoes because he played in the creek in his good school shoes... and the warm fuzzy feeling was all gone.
Later... I'm off the learn some physics and get real smart.......


No comments: