Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's getting deep arund here... BEWARE!

I was just setting here thinking about how much I like to learn. I really enjoy learning new things. I like reading books about cultures that I've never experienced. I like trying new crafts. I like getting up everyday, going to school, and learning something new (I don't like homework- never have). I don't ever want to stop learning.
There are so many thing I want to learn:
how to cook- not just casseroles
how to speak Spanish
how to take better pictures
how to sew
how to use photoshop
how to control my temper
how to get along with people
how to shut my mouth
how to ride a horse
how to fly a plane (I know I'm afraid of heights but you are enclosed in a plane)
how to make a quiche- I love these things
how to line dance
how to pray like a prayer warrior

Well I have a lot to do.... see you later:)
And a picture from our spring break trip to Devil's Den... just because a post without a picture is boring.

No comments: