Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm not gonna lie...

Makayla likes to say that right before she spews forth some great little morsel of truth. So here I go... I'm not gonna lie... life is messy. There I said it. Lie is just messed up some times. I could go into detail and tell you all the things that aren't fun right now but I have about 3 readers right now and I don't want you to stop reading. So I'm sure I'll be calling you to crying later this week. I will whine a little about having another sinus infection. I have been miserable. I wish I could get on here and sing "Oh what a beautiful morning. Oh what a beautiful day. I've got a beautiful feeling everythings going me way." But like I said... I'm not gonna lie.
We once had a potter come to church. While he was throwing the clay he was talking to us. He talked about the clay resisting the potters hand. When the clay was resisting, the potter would have to work the clay some more. He would throw the clay and smack it until the clay was moldable. I'm not gonna lie... I am stubborn. I've got to figure out a way to be more moldable. So the potter can stop smacking me around:)
Jordan is looking very handsome this morning don't you think? He got an over due hair cut last night! He is such a boy. He didn't see anything wrong with this hairdo. Makayla and I spent the weekend doing this. This was her last tournament for the season. She has a month off and then we are back at it. I'm not sure I'm going to make it for 3 more years of high school. We had a good time this weekend. It was good to get away. Anyone up for running away with me? I'm thinking a beach, a couple of good books, and a cabana boy who keeps the diet Pepsi coming! Anyone ready to go?

No comments: