Friday, May 02, 2008

Where the heck have I been?

Jumping through hoops!
Here's the list of projects that I have been working on this week:
A music program for my music class. Actions, speaking part, the whole bit. Plus a test!
A movement box for PE- making up games... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
Children's lit: I had 6 books to read and write papers on. DONE!!!!! That makes a total of 45 books for the semester. And a performance for child lit. Ok I won't lie (there's Makayla's line again) I'm not done with this yet. But I'm REALLY close:)
Teach a physics lesson- again I won't lie. My group did a really good job... like 99% good job:)
A poster and activities for 8 young authors for the Young Author Conference. Which is where I'll be spending my day tomorrow:(
This was on top of the normal work. So when I typed it out it really didn't seem like that much. But as I've been working on it... well it seemed like I would never get done.
So I have one more physics test, turn all these projects in, and then finals.
On Tues the 13th at about 10am listen close because you will hear me screaming for joy! I made it... they didn't kill me!!!!!
Ok I know I'm posting with no pictures again. And really that is the biggest reason I haven't posted in a while. I'm a slacker and I haven't even had my camera out. But there is this really cute 10 year old boy who lives at my house and he plays baseball now. Like everyday apparently. So I'll be sure to get some picture of this cute kid this weekend.
Later!

1 comment:

Chrissy King said...

Hang in there!!