Monday, August 25, 2008

Well hello there old friend...

What have you been up to since the last time we talked? We have been getting back into the swing of a routine. All three kids have practices nearly every night. We have not all had a week night dinner together since school started. I make dinner and we start eating at 4 the last shift comes through about 8:30. Then there is the homework thing. I promise that when I am a teacher I will not purposely send homework home. Now hold me to that!
I think we have the building (Creations Unlimited) sold. So we have begun the process of cleaning it out. We just walked away from the whole thing when it closed. We even left trash in there. It was a mess. It's really kind of embarrassing that we left it like that. But we were in survival mode. Trying to figure out our lives. So now we get to mess with it.... Here is just one load of trash. I just started throwing everything away. What are we going to do with all that stuff! We already can't park in our garages.
Now here is the exciting news!!!!!! I scrapbooked with my old scrapbook buddies this weekend. We spend about 5 hours snacking, talking, snacking, scrapping, talking, talking, snacking... you get the picture. I only got 2 pages done and those still need a little work. But.... I enjoyed myself. I have got to do that more often! I have just got to plan it and forget the deadlines, dirty house, obligations and go crazy for one night.... my goodness someday I'm going to be dead and than I won't have ever caught those books up! So here are my pages such as they are... I still need to journal.. there was too much talking and laughing to do that while Christina and Andrea were around. I can't wait to do it again!


One week of school down and 17 more to go. The count down is on!!!!! Later.....

1 comment:

creasa said...

Wow! Old scrapbook buddies, eh? Sad I was not included on that. I feel for you going through all that stuff. I'm sure you will feel much better when it is over. Hang in there babe!