Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where oh where has our summer gone?

I would love to find an extra week or two of summer. Does anyone know where I could find a week or two. I am so bummed! This is the kids last summer night. Tomorrow might is our 1st official school night. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! It makes my heart race and I just might eat the whole pan of Rice Krispy treats to drown my sorrows. I cannot believe it is over. This is the first summer that I have not been ready to pack the kids up and leave them on the school door steps a couple of days early. I wish I could figure out how to pause time if only for a couple of days. So I'm going to drown my anxiety in Rice Krispy treats and the Olympics.
I did get Jordan's bedroom painted and we spent the day buying school supplies. So I think everyone is ready, well everyone has what they need but they are not ready to go back if you know what I mean. Can you believe I waited until today to buy school supplies. So unlike me.
I hear to beach calling me back. If only Cher and I could really turn back time.....

1 comment:

Tammy and Van said...

I FEEL THE SAME WAY! It is not like I saw Stef very much during the day....it's just that yesterday I couldn't! Maybe it's time for another girl's day out lunch!?