Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm at work so this will be a post with out pictures. sorry. Post without pictures are kinda boring.

We have been busy! Last night we were all home at one time. At least for dinner. Then Leland had to help mom with computer problems and Makayla had to look up something on the Internet at mom and dad's house. I know we are the last of the household in the civilized world to not have Internet at home. But we haven't had it in several years. And guess what no one has died yet! We have had it show up from one of the neighbors house's from time to time. As is the case right now, if you set on my bed facing the outside wall and put your foot on the wall and hold your right hand above your head. Try taking test on-line that way! So I am push Fuller into making some decisions about the Internet. It goes something like this.... Me "If you ever want to sleep in my bed again you will get me some Internet." Fuller "..... (blank stare)...." He's thinking about it really hard and trying to decide just how comfortable the couch is. :)

Makayla has had 4 Dr appointments in the last 7 days and they were all good. Except the one to the dentist for a cavity. On top of everything else her braces go on in about 4 weeks. We are going to have to sell her to pay for her! It was all good news. There is nothing wrong with her heart. She was dehydrated. So she now gets to drink 72 oz of fluid a day. And add salt to her diet. I'm so relieved that it was nothing more than that. I stopped by Sam's to pick up the mega rolls of TP for her many trips to the potty now.

We were in Springdale all weekend for volleyball. They did great on Saturday. not so great on Sunday. But that's ok. They learned some lessons on stepping it up at the end. We are off this weekend and back at it in Lawrence KS next weekend.

We are also busy working on her potato gun science project. I'll get some pictures for you later!

Hannah is busy with her flute and starting some basketball games.

Jordan is getting ready for the big Pinewood Derby Race next weekend. He loves to veg out!

So if you didn't know I went back to school this semester. ITS KICKING MY BUTT! Totally not getting any sleep freaking out about it. Still now sure what I want to do but I'll be a Jr by fall so I'd better get it figured out! Still working at the store.

It's official a month before we are turning 7 were are closing the Joplin store. Sad but time. So we'll be busy with that in the next couple of weeks.

Leland is still working, doing Boy Scouts, and irritating me! :) He's even learning how to do some housework! Good for him.

Miss everyone!

1 comment:

Chrissy King said...

You are one busy gal. Hang in there with classes. There was at least one point every single semester that I wanted to quit but I am soooo glad I didn't!

Still sad about the Joplin store--but I totally understand all the crazy tosses and turns the industry has seen. Good luck on selling fast!! :o)