Friday, January 05, 2007

"SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!"
(in my best mad scientist voice)
Where have I been?
Well I didn't get any picture that were worth posting of Christmas. I should take time on Christmas and make the kids pose for some good shots.
I didn't take any picture at out New Years Eve party. I'm not sure what I was thinking! We had about 20 people from church over (only those who were brave* just kidding). We ate (now you know me better than to think we could have a get-together with out eating), played games, and gabbed. Everyone was home by 12:15 and the house was clean (including toilets) by 12:45. We had a great time.
New Year's Day we slept in and went to grandma's for the traditional New Years Day lunch. Corn beef, roast, potatos, carrots, cabbage, bread and cheese cake. Did I take pictures? NO!!! Whats up with me. They are going to fire me from my job of family record keeper.
Since then.... not much.
The kids were home from school for 14 days. Makayla waited until the day to go back to come down with Strep throat. So she didn't go back until today.
On top of being a mom of 3, a job, teaching at church and being the only person in my house that can do any house work.... I've decided to go back to school. It's only been 15 years no big deal right? That's what my pushy friends have been telling me! Well I got my books and syllabus today and I'm pretty sure THIS IS A BIG DEAL! I felt my chest get tight today. I was pretty sure that my arm would start tingling and I would have a heart attack (and my cell phone was dead so I couldn't have called 911). Ok, so I'll keep you up-to-date about the living hell I've just signed myself up for.
We are making some big decisions at work right now. Please pray for us. Needless to say it's been kinda hairy. I've got some big things going on this month. Trying to get everyone excited about scrapbooking again. What's wrong with everyone? I can't imagine not having that as a creative outlet.
Well I promise to not post anymore without pictures. I'll dig something good up and post later.
I think about so many of you so often! Thanks for being part of my world!

1 comment:

Chrissy King said...

Hey Jennifer! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. I'll be praying for you!!

What class are you taking? Good luck!! :o)

(miss you bunches!)