Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It was a very Missouri experience tonight!
We were driving home from church tonight and Jordan spotted this huge owl in a tree right on Zora. So we stop and check it out. Very cool. I've never seen one outside of captivity.
I thought my mom was right behind me so I called to tell her to stop and check out the owl. When she answered the phone she was hysterical. I thought she said she hit a little girl. I can't make any sense out of what she was saying. So I hung up on her and called my dad. Well she was obviously able to tell him her problem before she went into hysterics. She found a snake on her sidewalk. Well she is not rational when it comes to snakes. So we headed on the her house to rescue her from this very LARGE (ha) snake. I'm going to do some investigating to see what it is. Boy Scout Jordan informed me that it's eyes were round so it was not poisonous. Although I'm not sure it's mouth could actually get around anything on my body to bite me. So it's March and we have had a very nature enriched evening.





No comments: