Monday, June 11, 2007

Boo Hoo

I'm a huge whine bag!


I was driving down the road yesterday feeling sorry for myself and VERY overwhelmed. I seem to feel this way too often. Usually I can kick my own butt or at least call Susan who is always good for some butt kicking. But yesterday I was just enjoying myself. I was doing some deep down wallering (sp?) in my problems.

Now if you have not figured out by now I am fascinated with clouds. I have a whole folder on my computer with cloud pictures. I'm not sure how I have not killed myself staring at these thing as I drive down the street.

Yesterday I looked up from my pity party and this is what I saw up ahead. See the light shining down from the clouds. (It was MUCH brigther in person.) The light was shinning right on the road. On one side of the road there were sunny skies, on the other a tornado had just touched down.














And all I could think about was "This is how God must speak to people like me". I'm pretty sure He was saying "Hey what am I? Why aren't you talking to me about this? Hey you, I'm here! Let me help. Why are you so stubborn? Why on earth do you enjoy complaining so much." Well when you hear God say things like that you can straighted yourself up pretty quickly. I had to stop and grab some pictures before God got quite again. So I pulled over and grabbed the camera. As soon as I put the lens cap on I looked up and the hole in the clouds was gone. Weird huh?


So I'm going to do my best to let go of the overwhelmed feeling. I'll just do what I can do for the day. I'll not fret about the to do list.


And I'll keep looking up for the answers!




No comments: