Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Leland said that I needs to update this thing. I agree!
Things are a little busy right now. It seems like I say that in every post. Some day I'm going to run away with a stack of books and find me a beach to lay on. Until then....
The kids are out of school. You would think that would mean we are just hanging out but that is not the case. Makayla has church camp this week. I told her to ignore the boys and get this attitude thing worked on. Think she'll listen to me? I doubt it too. She also started volleyball again last Friday. They will play on Monday nights in June. She is also in a basketball league on Tuesday nights. She is not quit as happy about that idea. Until she figures out what she wants to do she will still need to stay active in basketball.
Hannah has basketball camp in the mornings this week. And between Jordan and Hannah we have a ball game every night this week.
Jordan is the only one vegging out this week. Other than ball games he is free.
My classes started Monday. So I am eyeball deep in homework. I'm trying to stay ahead of the game.
Summer is going to whiz by.
I have not been doing a very good job of taking pictures lately. I'm going to fix that this week.
I do have pictures of the last day of school, except Hannah and they are on the camera card that went to camp with Makayla. Should have looked at that before I sent it with her.
I hope you are having a great summer. I will try and do better with keeping up with the blog.
Later!

No comments: