Sunday, June 24, 2007

I am pretty sure that June is trying to kill me! Jordan did get to play 2 more games at the ball park. 200 people showed up one evening to get 2 of the fields playable.
Hannah just has one more make up game on Monday and she is done too. It's bitter sweet. I wish I didn't have so much going on so I could just go out there and enjoy the game. But I'll also be glad to not be at a ball game every night of the week.
Makayla has one more volleyball game in her Monday night league this Monday and she is done also.
Hannah had volleyball camp this week. She missed one day because she was sick. But she had a great time!
Makayla has basketball team camp this next week. She isn't really looking forward to that. Oh goody I'm sure I'll get to drag her out of bed everyday.
Hannah, Jordan and Leland will be at church camp part of this next week too.
Our June has been pack with activities. I'm looking forward to July coming and things slowing down!
I'm still plugging along with school. I'm not really liking this summer school gig!















No comments: