Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!
I've decided on some things I'm going to try for the new year. These are not big changes. Remember I'm not a good finisher.
Ok... yes I would like to loss weight. I'm going to start by not snacking. Lets see how that goes. I've done that before and really it does help.
And... I'm gonna do this... http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/ (I'll have to figure out how to make those short links) So I'm going to take a picture everyday. Think I can stick with that. It will be cool. I'm going to get a photo album to put them in. I love this idea. I know there are 366 days this year but I missed yesterday. Or I could cheat and do 2 today.

Here's my picture for today. I have been stressing over this calendar. It feels like there are too many things to do. All those are kid things... a game... a practice... a concert... I don't even have my stuff on there yet.
Anyone else want to play along? Jenny S? Andrea? Christina?




I am also going to spend less at the grocery store. I'm haven't figured out how to do that yet. But I'm going to watch the sale ads more and cut some coupons.
I'm also going to make the kids start doing some chores and giving them money for it. I know I'm a bad parent for not having already done this. But I am going to fix this problem. I'm tired for making 4 beds everyday!
And last but not least I signed up for this class....http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/janchallenge.php It's free and you will have 31 completed layouts done at the end of the month. I have one done for yesterday. Now I need to get one done for today. You don't have to do them one at a time. You can do them all in a couple of days. But there are drawings every day for prizes and you have to post your page that day to win. At the end if you post 31 pages you are eligible for the grand prize. I now need to get some more pictures printed. I have done most of the 70 pictures I printed off before Christmas. Anyone want to play this game? anyone??????
Ok that my big plans for 2008. No snacks... spend less at the store... make the kids slaves...I mean help around the house... 365 pictures... and 31 pages in Jan.
Remember I'm not a finisher.. so if I fail please be kind:)






1 comment:

cLOVErs said...

Okay, so how did you do your super cute headline with the picture? I'm not a blogger pro like you yet so I need your advice! : ) I love your resolutions, or "things to focus on". I am faulty in the allowance departmet too. My sister just told me (on New Years Eve) about that take one picture a day wedsite. I'll have to check it out. Well, take care - blog to you soon! Jen