Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I've been neglecting you...

I have been meeting myself coming and going. I have not experienced boredom in quite awhile. So I guess I am staying out of trouble... haha
I am really looking forward to the idea of spring break. I am thinking about running away for a few days. It would have to be somewhere close and cheap. Do you have nay ideas? And no Susan I will not come and pack your house for you!:) Ok... you know I would be there for you!
I have hesitated even posting... it would be a repeat. We are busy with the same things this week as last week. I don't even have any pictures to post. So... have a great week. I am doing my best to keep my head above water... but life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for finally putting something on for me to read! You can come see me for spring break! Please!!! we had so much fun last time, bring the kids and your mom heck you can even bring your dad!

Tammy and Van said...

Just keep swimming.....just keep swimming....