Monday, February 16, 2009

Regret...

I could just get on here and say "Oh life is great!" But frankly is isn't ALWAYS great. I wish is was but that's not reality. So heres to keeping it real....
I really try to live without regret but I can not seem to get away from it. There is a sorority for education majors that I would love to join. Not because I want to be a sorority girl but because of the honor of being part of this group. You have to be invited and that invitation mean you have made the grade. Now if you live with me or spend time with me you know what a freak I am about grades. You must have a 3.5 GPA for this sorority. This shouldn't be a problem for a girl who has been on the deans list 4 of the last 6 semesters right? I've made 22 A's and 2 B's since going back to school. So getting into this sorority should be no big deal right? Well... there once was this time when my parents paid for my school and let me live at home for free... and I made a 1.66 GPA. I can not believe my parents did not kick me in the butt. Here's the life lesson... because I was stupid at 18 I will never have more than a 3.37 GPA. That might be ok from some people.... but it just makes me regret.

No comments: