Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life doesn't slow down....

Makayla had a birthday... a very important birthday... sweet 16....Oh my! Things are changing around our house! She drove by herself for the first time tonight. She and the car came back in one piece. Will I ever get used to her leaving the house and driving around by herself? I really don't think so!
I was a nice mom who let the boyfriend come over. He is a nice guy. I just hope he stays a nice guy!Makayla's science fair project...Hannah's science fair project....
She didn't know I was taking pictures... she was in moms Jeep... it was easier to parallel park. Why do they even still test on that? Of course she got the crankiest tester ever. But she passed!

1 comment:

our crazy life said...

ok I totally commented on the wrong post! I might just be a dork!