Thursday, August 06, 2009

Just some stuff....


I found this list I made from summer school. I had 2 classes. I broke the list down by what was due each week. Most of this was due in the first 4 weeks. Man I never thought that list would get done.... but it did!

This happened way too long ago to still look like this. But of course I used every drop of that paint and there is nothing left.... so now I have to repaint the whole thing! We all know you can never match paint.
So we decided to install these behind all the doors so that wouldn't happen again.
Yet.... Hannah and Jordan weren't getting along. And he told us he was strong... thats what he kept saying as we stood and looked at the hole in the wall. (notice the ps at the bottom)
Because... yes that door had a stopper on it too.... sure hope I have some of that paint left... and no it is not the same color of tan as the living room. I'm telling you... you can NEVER match paint on the wall!

PS... I noticed as I loaded these pictures that obviously that wall has already been patched once. I had not even noticed that.... Jordan must have been strong for a long time now!

No comments: