Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School has started...

The kids went back to school today. This is the first year I don't have someone in grade school. Change just keep happening whether you want it to or not! Now that school has started things will get complicated. The girls have volleyball practice but not at the same time. And games will start soon. They are on the same night most of the time... but in different towns. Then there is bedtime, homework, getting ready for tomorrow, tired parents.... We will survive.. it will just take us some time to get in the swing of things.
I got the word today that I passed my Praxis test. That is such a relief. Now I can start worrying about other things! I've been student teaching for 2 days. Both of these days have been spent in meetings and getting ready. Tomorrow we will have students. Can't wait to get going and meet all the kids.
We had our annual biscuits and gravy for breakfast followed by school morning pictures... thankfully something don't change.








No comments: