Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Did she get a new fridge??????????????

Nope just cleaned the one I have. Shocking huh? It was necessary. The health department got wind that I actually served food out of that thing and they were going to turn me in for poisoning my family. I was pretty sure that no one in my family was going to do anything about the problem. Heck they do even see the dirt. And someone had spilled something in the fridge so every shelf have something disgusting dried on. And the bottom... well it was NASTY!
I cleaned the stove while I was at it.

Here are a couple of lessons that I'm willing to share with you:

1. If you are a slob or you live with a slob or ever think you might live with a slob NEVER buy white appliances. Buy black or stainless steal.

2. A pot roast will boil over and you will deal with it for the next month. The good thing about this is every time you cook the fire detector will go off and everyone will know dinner is ready.

3. Things that spill in a fringe dehydrate and become VERY difficult to remove if you just leave it there for mom to take care of.

4. If you clean your fridge and stove it makes your whole house feel clean!

5. When you redesign a kitchen ask yourself a couple question before you decide where to put the fridge. Is this the fridge I'm going to have for the rest of my life? And if I put the fridge in this spot can I open the door all the way? I had an upright fridge when we designed this kitchen. Now I have a side by side. The fridge side door will not open all the way because the fridge is too close to the wall. Oh well, next house I remember that!

I'm sure most of you already knew this stuff but just in case someone out there didn't than I did my good deed for the day by letting you know!


No comments: