Friday, March 02, 2007

If anyone is out there.... sorry I can seem to get my act together updating this thing.
We have just been busy doing what we do.
Jordan won 1st place at his Pinewood Derby. I'll have to get pictures from Leland to post for you. On the 31st he will go to districts. He is pretty excited about that.

Hannah is still in band. She is playing the flute. I'll have to take a picture of that too. Hannah is pretty busy being Hannah. She likes to irritate her siblings and play with her friends. If you ever call our house and the phone is busy it's probably Hannah! And if you need any Girl Scout cookies just let us know Hannah would love to sell you some!
Makayla is doing the volleyball thing. Her Slamrz team is 12 in our region. Not bad. We've had a couple weeks off. Our next tournament is March 10th in Springfield. They won 1st place at their last tournament at Missouri Southern. Nice to win at home! I do have some picture of that. Here is a website to see all the pictures of that tournament: http://www.ohmart.us/slamrz/ Gary Ohmart is awesome. If you are in the Joplin area and need someone to make an ad for your business or need wedding photos call Gary. Nice guy!
Makayla also turned 14 on 2/19. The next day she got braces. I need pictures of that too.

Leland has just been working. He is always busy doing something. He has a hunny do list that is a mile long! He is looking forward to the warmer weather so he and Gerti can get out and ride on the trail. Gerti has put on some weight this winter and she needs some good runs.
I'm staying busy working and going to school. I'm starting to feel to scrapbook mojo returning. It was such a stressful end of the year that I felt like my creativity had left me. Now that the store is settling down it's starting to return again. I made 3 different kits the other day. Didn't do anything else all day long! School is going ok. I think I might make it.
So here are some picture of Makayla. I'm going to make sure and take pictures of everyone else this weekend.
Happy 14th Birthday. This a picture of her favorite thing to do.... Block the ball.


I'm not sure what they are looking at. Guess they are just following the ball. And that's Mak saving the ball. It had been hit out-of- bounds.

That's our good girls thanking God. Make my heart feel good every time I see it!
Go Slamrz. They played great!







1 comment:

Chrissy King said...

Uh, yes. There is still someone out here. At least I am!! I keep checking and re-checking hoping you hadn't given up on blogging! So good to see a new post!! Glad you are well. I so understand being busy! Hang in there.