Sunday, March 25, 2007

I scrapbooked! It had only been 3 months almost to the day since I've actually scrapbooked for myself. And man it felt good. I'm over thinking that all my pages should be master pieces. I want them to be fun but I am in the get it done mode. The basketball one was actually a page kit I did last month. I had to change it a little to make it work but it's done! And the volleyball one is not my favorite but what do you do with pictures like that? I hate those kind of sports photos. So there wasn't much I could do with that. But hey it's done! I have found my style and true to my style in most areas of my life it is very simple. Not too much in the way of accessories. I don't wear much jewelry and my house doesn't have too many dust collectors either. I'm just glad that 4 more set of photos are behind me. And to have 2 pages of sports pics done is even better. I probably have another 15 sports pages to do. What to do with all those team pictures. UGH! Hard to work with. I don't scrapbook like I am behind. I know that I will never get caught up. I'm not sure I would be happy if I was caught up. I completely enjoy the process. Anyway... enough of my scrapbook philosophy. I've got to get ready for a history test. Later!









1 comment:

Chrissy King said...

Yeah for you!!

I haven't scrapbooked for myself in AGES!! I mean a LONG long time. Cards I can do. Little notebooks, gift things--no problem. But pages for me? ha!! Congrats to you!!