Monday, July 28, 2008

Look and see what we did yesterday...

We have been praying for the day when our children would one day accept Jesus as their personal savior. Jordan made the decision at camp this summer. We have been waiting for a time when we could all be home together. This weekend I talked to the girls about Jordan's decision. I gave the the opportunity to also make that decision. They both said yes. I almost had to stop the car I was crying so hard!
I wish you could have been there. I know that many of you have been praying along with us. I wanted to share this day with you too. Thank you for caring for my children. Please continue to pray that as parents we will continue to lead them and teach them in a way that is please to our Father.



1 comment:

Tammy and Van said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Rejoicing with you friend!