Thursday, July 24, 2008

Productive day...

Scholarship papers turned in... check
loan papers turned in... check
got a job... check (It's only 10 hours a week, but the pay isn't bad and they will work around my schedule. I'll be tutoring kids at school)
project done (well my part anyway)... check
paper written (need to make some corrections but done)... check
homework assignment complete... check
weekly test.... give me a couple of hours....
I only have one more week left. I really was not sure I was going to make it through summer school... but I'm gonna make it... I've sure whined about it though!
So I have some reading for lit, present our group project in my education class, a couple of finals, and then I can breath again.
I'll leave you with some pictures from team camp. I'm taking my camera to mom's house right now. The kids are in the pool and I need some new pictures.
Later!
Only a group of 15 years old could find a way to make a closet fun!

No comments: