Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photofest....



It is doing this at our house tonight. It's kind of exciting. We haven't seen rain in way too long.
So the kids had to break out the games. We rented a movie too.

Hannah became a sidewalk preacher last month. All that time I didn't post because I didn't think I had any pictures. I forgot about these on my card still in the camera. It made me smile. If I remember right this was a memory verse she was working on. If that's the case these may actually be from May.


6The tongue is like a spark. It is an evil power that dirties the rest of the body and sets a person's entire life on fire with flames that come from hell itself. 7All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and sea creatures can be tamed and have been tamed. 8But our tongues get out of control. They are restless and evil, and always spreading deadly poison. James 3:6-8
Ouch! I just got an email similar to this. This God is trying to tell me something. Man he likes to reinforce his message!
Remember when I said I would take my camera and take pictures of the kids swimming? Well I actually did!

Well I'm off to watch a movie with the family.
Later

No comments: