Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hello... tap... tap... tap... anyone still there?

You would think if I haven't posted in almost a month I would have a ton of pictures. But nope that's not the case. I've just been surviving life. Nothing big... just a ton of little things. Just like everyone else and their lives. All the kids have been to church camp. Jordan has decided to be baptized. So that is on the schedule ASAP. But we have not had a week since he has been back that we are all home! Jordan also had a week of Boy scout camp. We had a weekend at the lake for Fuller Family Fun. My cousin and her family came for a week. I had a birthday, my grandpa had a birthday, we had the forth, my dad had a birthday, Makayla was gone for a week of team camp for volleyball, and today is Leland's birthday. Did I get a single picture of any of this? No not really. Oh and I've completed 6 of the 8 weeks of summer school. So it's not like I've done nothing. But I just really have been doing more living life than trying to remember it. Maybe I don't really want to remember this summer. It's just kind of been blah. Here's one of the cute pictures that I did catch. This is my cousin Natalie. Her birthday was July 2nd. We celebrated while they were here for a visit.
And Hannah has been a real sweety to walk to dogs lately. I wonder what she is up to on these walks.
I have made some pages lately. I get some pictures and post again soon. We did get mom's house finished up. I'll get some pictures of that too.
I hope you are all enjoying your summer. School started here in 4 weeks. We have several things to finish up in the next couple of weeks. The kids have a couple of summer reading books to finish. I have 2 more weeks of school. And all the flurry of activities that involve getting ready for school.
I will be back soon!

1 comment:

Tammy and Van said...

Well I'm glad you are back!
I've always been a fan, but as a fellow blogger, it is even more fun to keep up with people and their blogs!
I think I told you about my Granny's saying..."It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Stay strong and finish summer school with a bang!
I love who you are and am looking forward to vball season!
Love you!
Tammy

P.S. Happy Birthday, Leland!