Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I've got nothing....

I don't have any pictures to share and I don't really have anything to say. I realize the later is a shock to most of you! I'm trying to figure out the classes for my last 2 semester of school. I'll have FULL loads. I'm thinking of adding a middle school certification. This is messing up my plan. Just ask my husband how I handle messed up plans. Hint: not very well! So when I mess up my own plan it is really more than I can handle. I'm trying to figure out if it is worth the headache or maybe I should just add a 3rd semester. I CANNOT imagine doing that. I really am holding on by my fingernails because I have it in my head I'm done next Dec.
The kids are good. Everyone has free time again. It is weird to eat dinner together. Well almost together. Leland still works nearly every night. Somebody in this house needs to be responsible after all. OK you all know that is a joke right? Everyone knows I'm the responsible one and Leland is the big kid. Man my life is messed up right now!
Hannah is not enjoying basketball. I am making her stick it out..... bad mom, I know.
K that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

cLOVErs said...

Oh man, I wouldn't do a 3rd semester if I were you!!! But I only say that because I'm trying to be done with stress and that would stress me out. Good luck with your decision! Give hugs to the kids... do they still let you do that???