Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Someone told me today....

to update the blog already.... So here you go my dear loved ones.....
We are watching basketball games....
writing papers....
cleaning house....
working.....
blah... blah... blah.... blah....
I ran across these today. I saw them a while back and they cracked me up all over again... If you don't have the kind of sense of humor that makes you start giggling when the bridesmaid passes out at the wedding (yes I did see that and it might have been a warning to the bride and groom... this marriage is doomed... hint they are no longer married) anyway.... if that sort of thing doesn't give you the giggles... until you cry during the prayer.... well.... this just might be funny to you.... so you have been warned....(ps did you notice how much I was really into the "..." thing tonight... hehe just felt a little bit excessive tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)





No comments: