Sunday, November 23, 2008

A peek into the weekend.....

We cleaned the garage..... this may not look clean but you should see the pile that is at the curb, in storage, and at DAV. And I can park my car in the garage. It been WAY too long since that happened. Oh I've cleaned the garage at least 3 times, just me and the kids. We would get it all cleaned up then something would happen and once again I couldn't get my car in there. This time I got the attention of Fuller and we made it happen. Now there are a few piles for each one of us to go through.
This pile is bikes... they will stay, the dryer is going unless I can talk Fuller into hooking it up for me. Wouldn't it be great to have two dryers? We are always waiting on the dryer to finish up before changing loads. This is my pile of "good stuff" haha. It is all kids school papers. I have yet to be able to throw anything away. If I could help it not one sheet of paper has been thrown away. I know there is something wrong with that. But hey we all have something that is weird. I am going though all those papers and only keep the special ones. I mean Makayla is in 10th grade. Thats a lot of papers!I was gonna brag and say that this is Leland pile... but then I saw a couple of things that are "ours" but most of it is his junk... and this is after 2 truck loads of computers went to recycling last weekend.We went to church with mom and dad today. I love this little church. I wanted to go back when the leaves changed.... we missed it by a couple of weeks. It just looks like the little country church that is in my head. There is even a cow and a pig in the yard right behind the church. I should have taken a picture.
On the ride home Makayla played with the camera. Hannah was in the other car.... Have a good week! I'll be back later!

No comments: