Wednesday, November 19, 2008

See that slideshow over to the right?

Would you think I was REALLY dumb if I told you I've been trying to figure out how to do that for over a month? And I've been working on it tonight for almost 2 hours. Man you would have thought it was brain surgery or something. Once I gave up doing it the easy way and just started pushing buttons it started working.... go figure. I was trying to do it the right way. Leland hates it when I just push buttons on the computer. It usually ends up with needing him to spend several hours fixing what I did. Well I guess I'm growing up! I did it all on my own! Now I'm sure it would have been wiser to have written one of the 6 papers that is due in the next couple weeks... but nooooo I was thinking about you Susan. I wanted to make sure you have something new to look at in the morning. See it really is all about YOU! Even if you won't take the time to figure out how to post a comment. Christina even loves me enough to post a comment every now and then...
Oh and what do you think about the new background? Just thinking of YOU!

2 comments:

our crazy life said...

I love the background but I really DO NOT love the Christmas countdown!!! That is just not nice, I prefer to not think about how close it is!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, remember which friend loves you enough to read your blog almost weekly, post every now and again, and still love you even though you don't call back when you say you will.....Christina