Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm back... I know... it's shocking to me too!

Well I have shirked all my responsibilities this weekend. I have read a book and.... wait for it... wait for it... I SCRAPBOOKED! Yep I sure did. I wasn't sure I had it in me. I'm still not sure I still have it in me. But I did whip out some pages. I'm not sure why it is bitter sweet but it is a little bit. I miss scrapbooking with my friends. I miss getting out of the house and making plans and all the fun stuff about going to crop. But it was good to go through my stuff and play for a bit.
I did do some homework and house work too. It just had to be done...Leland and Jordan are camping out this weekend....in the rain. Glad I wasn't invited! Hannah went to the movies with some friends and Makayla is on a date. So it's been kind of quite. I'm not sure how I feel about that! Here are my pages. The last 2 are form some other time. I can't even remember when. I have not scrapbooker since October. That is sad... Hope I can start finding time to play more often.

No comments: