Friday, April 10, 2009

Whoa... I dont think I've ever gone this long without blogging...

At least not since I started a blog that is anyway.
I've had a these pictures ready for a week. Last Thursday I spent the evening getting pictures ready. Then when I was ready to load them... I lost the Internet. It didn't come back for a whole week.
Anyway... we have just been living life here.
Hannah is done with volleyball as of last weekend. Makayla has volleyball this weekend and again in 2 weeks. Then she is done until June. Jordan finished up pre-season baseball last night. Regular season started last Tuesday. So as usual there is always something going on.
I have about 4 more weeks of this semester left. I enroll for my LAST semester at MSSU on Sunday night. Can you believe that? I am shocked! Time is going WAY too fast. I hope I'm enjoying it. I'll let you know when this slow down if I really got to enjoy it! HA!
I promise to check in more often now that the Internet is back.
I was looking through the pictures to remember what I was going to post... then I remembered that my baby turned 11. Oh my... back to that time flying thing. Jordan will be in middle school next year. Where has the time gone? I remember worrying about the fact that he was in 3rd grade and still sucked his thumb. He might not be very happy with me mentioning that... ha! But he did finally give that up. There are a couple of other thing that I am glad he has learned to do... but I had better not mention everything on here. Those of us who had to endure it know exactly what I'm talking about! He really is growing up. He still likes to snuggle with his mother though. Thank you God for giving me a sweet boy who has been such a blessing.

No comments: