Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Just some pictures....

I just have some pictures to share... these are from the Winter Banquet on Saturday. The other girls are Kaylee and Hannah. They are on Makayla's vball team. The date is Zach. Makayla and Hannah asked Zach to take them to the dinner. Everyone looked so cute. I can't believe that I have a daughter who is old enough to go to events like these and look like THAT. Where did time go? Hannah is holding Kaylee's new niece Haidyn. Isn't she so cute. I haven't really had a chance to hold her since I've been sick. But as soon as I feel good she is all mine! The last 2 pictures are Kaylee's birthday party. They decided to TP Zach's house and they did and pretty good job. I DO NOT ever want to have to clean up a mess like that!






















No comments: