Monday, February 11, 2008

Ice, Ice go away...

thanks for the snow day!

I was beside myself with joy as I went back the sleep at 6:45am because we had a snow day. It was some weird ice thing going on too. Lightning and thunder but it was ice. It has been such a weird winter. This is the 2nd thunder storm in about a week. So I did homework most of the day. I made the kids do some house work. They were ready to hotline me for being such a mean mom. I mean emptying the dish washer and putting away a couple loads of laundry is child abuse right?

I don't really have any pictures to post. But my friends Andrea think I should take a break from homework and tell you something about myself. HA! I'm pretty sure you all get enough of that but here we go...

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: My kids and my family

2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to? New York City- I wish I could go back in time and go back to the time when I didn’t have kids… I would love to move there and live for awhile. Destin was pretty awesome. But Disney is the happiest place on Earth.

3. Name two things you do every day: Brush my teeth and eat.

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: Hummm I don’t have too many secrets. I guess I talk too much and I have kids. That’s a stupid answer. I don’t have anything better though.

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you: ugggghhhh! I don’t know. If you don’t know it yet it’s probably because I don’t want you to know. Well… lets see… I would love to travel. I wish I didn’t have a house and I could just come and go whenever I want. I don’t really like responsibilities.

6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: I’ve always like crafty things and my piles and piles of pictures.

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Get through this semester and start my Jr block in the fall. And loss some weight. I won’t even put a number on that. Anything would be nice.

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: ink pads and PAPER! and buttons…and a good black pen. Can you really just have 2 favorite tools?

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: blogs hands down. I don’t hardly look anyway else.

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? Heheheheh DUH No more white, no more stickers.

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to? The little scallop mini albums come to mind. I don’t know.

Ok now I tag Christina who will have to email me the answers, Jenn, and Chrissy... maybe they will update their blogs:)

No comments: