Monday, February 04, 2008

A very LONNNNNGGGGG weekend!

The kids had a snow day Friday. I had to go to school:( I finally went to the Dr on Fri. I figured 4 weeks of being sick is long enough. She suggested I go to bed for the weekend. HA! I didn't have the heart to tell her that wasn't going to happen. I can't let a sinus infection, ear infection and tonsillitus stop me! So Sat Hannah had a volleyball tournament in Springfield. We were on the road by 5:45 am. I do not think anything before 8am should exist! Hannah team is really struggling. I think their attitudes are holding them back. We were back on the road by 4pm to come back and see Makayla before she left for Winter Banquet. I'll have picture later. Leland took the pictures off my camera card and hasn't given me a CD yet. We were back on our way to Springfield at 6:45am Sun morning for a volleyball tournament for Makayla. Leland took Hannah to a basketball game on Sun and then headed to Tulsa for a birthday party for his dad. We all meet back at home to crash at about 9 last night. Needless to say I don't feel like I got much rest this weekend and I don't feel any better either. Bummer! I'm thinking about a nap right now. I'll let you know which wins homework or sleep.

By the way... snow day on Friday and today it's about 76 degrees. It is no wonder I am sick!

No comments: